How long were you in rehab?
I had 30 days back in 1984 and again -- today is my 30 days!
I was sober for 10 years and slipped. Now today is 30 days!
What was the most helpful feature of rehab?
Taking the first step, realize you have a problem
Working the 12 step program
Don't make any major decisions
Your addictive personality can play tricks on you!
Learn to stay with a support team and making it work!
- If you slip; Do not try to sober up on your own!
- Not everyone can sober up on there own! Most don't!
- Stay away from the influence!
- Stick with a supportive group and get busy!
- Throw away your addictive personality and get to know yourself! There's a lot to do in life, don't miss out!
- Nobody has an excuse for abuse!