affects my brain
- Hello everybody, I hope ya'll can give up this habit. I've smoked 4 a veri long time; several years. somehow sumwhere, it changes ur personality. And believe it o not it dus affect ur brain and weakens ur immune system and it definitely dus lead 2 other drugs n alcohol wen u run out. Its fun n everybody luvs it and dus not wna quit. but its bad accept it o not.
- —Guest Smoked for a veri long time
It would do Away With Harmful RX Meds
- I was a nurse for many years and I know how bad nerve, pain, and depression meds are for you. If marijuana was legal it would be of good quality and could replace many of these harmful drugs and so many more! The leaders of our world got it wrong when they re-legalized alcohol and named marijuana a harmful drug. I'd much rather have a surgeon working on me high rather than drunk and the same with any profession , except maybe a bodyguard lol. Pharmaceutical companies will fight it's legalization becaues they know it will cut into their profits. And most politicians have their money in pharmaceuticals. We the people want it legalized and I hope it will be soon as I would love better grade marijuana availability!
All Things in Moderation
- Guest intelligent smoker, I wholeheartedly agree with you. Alcohol should be the drug that is illegal! I have witnessed so many lives destroyed by alcohol. I smoke marijuana due to chronic pain. But I am considered a criminal. It is not yet legal for medicinal use in NJ, USA even though the law was passed. I'm sure that it will be expensive to obtain when it is legal. Yet, I can go to any liquor store and buy as much alcohol as I like. I've smoked it on and off for 30 years. I obtained 2 nursing degrees but was disabled when hit from behind at a traffic light while on vacation. I am sure it was due to alcohol but could not prove it. My career was taken from me. I wish that guy would have have smoked marijuana that day instead of stopping at the bar after work. I don't care for the smoking part and wish that I could ingest it as a cookie, but I feel that it keeps me calm and helps with pain and depression.When legalized it will be available in other forms and healthier for all.
- marijuana is great i love it in smoke it all day everyday in it does me wonders it helps me relax in focus, i dont get as mad haha (i think all pot smokers can agree with that) i didnt do to bad in school, it doesnt effect my work in anyway if any thing it gives me matavation to do my work ,,so i would deffently suggest that everyone try it atleast ones,,,weed helps because its got a chemical in it when the chemical hits your blood stream you start to relize that alot of your problems arent that big or even really matter at all
- —Guest puff
- I've smoked for about 6 years. I try to convince myself that it's not harmful, but I know that's not true. Many times I've tried to stop, but give in and smoke again. I don't feel it's affected my memory. But, I wake up groggy and I don't like that feeling. I feel like my body is breaking down. I think it even has made my depression worse. I get paranoid around family because I know they love me and don't like to see me this way. I want to stop.
- —Guest lette88
Dont compare marihuana to anything
- It is what it is. Smoke and go to school, and you will learn whymarihuana is bad for your behavior. Im a psychology major, been smoking for 3 years, and I find it dificult to stop the habit. You see more, learn more, and do more with the natural balance of chemicals in your body. Web is not the best way to determine if a drug is good. young wild and free, okay, ill say young, inocent, and controlled by stupid idols who turned rich by selling drugs. If you want to be free, and you use drugs, you are not free anymore but a controled, utilized, kid.
- —Guest Josh
- like anything else too much is not a good thing but in moderation it has several practical uses and in fact is less harmful to your body then smoking cigarettes or drinking.
- —Guest ok
- I grew up hating marijuana and the people who smoked it, i then vowed never to take a puff of it, I'm now 13 and this summer in August I found that my mom used it for medical purposes, and then i wondered if its medical it can't be bad which then led me to try it, its 7 months later I smoke it everyday 3 times daily. I'm in perfect health grades are straight A's the only thing is smokers lung but I'm more relaxed and less violent everything is much better I suggest trying!
- —Guest shade
we are who we are
- Sometimes I get really tired of people blaming weed for everything stupid other people do I smoke every day before and during school and I have a 3.0 GPA and im going to graduate honors if one of your friends drop out of school is not because of weed and if he cant read or write is because he doesnt want to, I know a lot of people who use to say they would never do weed because they would become "stupid" now I smoke with them every week, but I also know a couple of guys who ruined their lifes doing it so I guess everybody is different
- —Guest Erinunez
- i think theres nothing wrong, ive smoked pot for 60 years and no cigs and have never had a problem one.
- —Guest nathan
drug test suck
- Im 32 started smoking cigarettes at 16 pot at 17 and find it more difficult to stop smoking cigarettes than pot. But A drawback to smoking pot is drug tests that make me feel like I'm a criminal
- —Guest shawn
THE HIGH LIFE!!
- I'm 17 years old and love to smoke weed! I tryed it for the first time about a year and a half ago. Since then I have gradually progressed and now I currently smoke several times a day; before school, at lunch, spare 5th period , anytime my parents r outa the house and always right before bed so I can sleep like a baked baby:) my marks haven't changed since I've started gettif high. I feel that soo many people are missed informed about marjunia as kids. I'll be the first to admit that a lot of people including myself abuse pot, but what isnt abused these day look fast food for example! I will most certainly always smoke pot the rest of my life but defently need to cut back and controll my self! Lol
- —Guest The Man009
affects my brain
- im 15, ive been smoking weed for about 2 years now, i smoke cannabis pretty much everyday, and i can say, it has affected my brain. some people say it is due to my brain not devoloping as im still young and smoking pot isnt helping, i forget anything and everything, ill say something, forgot ive said and so ill say it again, ill sit there in class listening to the teacher, blink, and its like ive just been asleep through what she has said. im finding school difficult now as its hard to concentrate, and to be honest, i personally think smoking pot has made me lazier. my advice to anyone around my age is to stay away from it untill your brain has properly developed, or have it once every so often as a little treat, it does lead onto harder drugs.
- —Guest jack
- my husband is68 and smoking pot he does every day,he now has high blood pressure is there any way pot is a contributer?
- Actually THC has been proven to fight many types of cancer including lung cancer. It kills cells abnormal to the body. It helps you to forget, because we dont need to remember everything. If you see a thousand people or over hear a hundred conversations do you want to remember each and every single one? No because it is probably useless information. I guarantee this comment will be deleted from here because no one wants people to know that it isnt as bad as they say. And all those short term effects, thats called being high of course youre going to have trouble learning thats like saying if you get shot you will lose blood. And tests on mice have proven that thc reduces tumor size. People are confused and lied to since they are born and i just wish that more people new the truth
- —Guest sk24