It is addictive
- I'm 13, and every time I go to my dads I some 15-20 times a day during the week when I'm home I'm here with my cousin and her baby. I have to constantly be playful with him, texting, Facebook, long baths, smoking a cigg, or taking a long nap maybe just sleep from when I get home from school until the next day. I AM ADDICTED. I think about dieing without it I cut I pull my hair I don't eat. But when I smoke it I don't do any of that, I just sit back and cry I don't no why, but smoking weed and crying is much better than self harm. Thanks to weed I'm still here today, if I didn't have it I would be gone, forever.
- —Guest 13 year old girl*addicted*
- I'm 15 I been smoking since I was 12 and I'm fine . Weed is good for some people did you know that the kills cancer cells, they say smoking causes cancer, but why would they give something that causes cancer to someone who has cancer . Smoking weed has brought me and some of my family member together closer then ever. Weed should be legal !
- —Guest Raww10
- I haven't been smoking for long, and I started because I caught myself drinking to feel relaxed, and I didn't like it. I had some emotional problems which made m rather aggressive and gave me mood swings. So I smokes to stay calm and it worked, not to make me feel better and forget about the problem but to be able to more clearly think of the problem without being blurred by emotional distress. Now I'm over the problem but smoke for fun, and to have a buzz. I go out at night go for a walk, enjoy some music and light up a joint. I love the feeling and it calms my thoughts. There is nothing wrong with that in my opinion. But you shouldn't use it when driving, but the same counts for any drug, legal or illegal. It comes down to a personal responsibility, you should smoke at work, but you shouldn't drink either. In the weekends or after work/school I enjoy a few beers, sometimes every day sometimes I don't, same with a joint. But I make sure that I'm fit to work/study when I have to.
- —Guest Guest guy x
Thank god for weed
- Weed to me is just peace. I smoke about two bowls a day just to ease my mind. If I'm having a problem I'll smoke and think. My mind becomes reasonable. I am more aware of my surroundings and peoples energies. I do get shy for some reason though. Lol. Well to all my smokers, bond in peace! :)
Weed is awesome
- Okay first of all, weed is not addictive. There is nicotine or any other additives that can make it addictive. You might have a psychological dependency, but not a physical one. It's easy to quit. And also you know why they can't prove that it has any damaging affects? BECAUSE IT DOESN'T. The people who study it are extremely smart so saying that they haven't had enough time or they don't have enough equipment is all BULL. How come its so easy to study ecstasy hm? Or heroin? Or any other drug? Exactly. And how come its okay to drink and get and potentially get raped or kidnapped or get alcohol poisoning or smoke cigarettes and have your nipples eventually fall off? There is no reason weed should be illegal & anyone against it is an idiot. When people smoke weed & act like losers & sit around all day it's because they choose to. I smoke everyday & I'm extremely active & healthy & clean & I have a 3.9 GPA & I'm in school for my PhD. Don't believe everything you hear about it.
- —Guest Helen
Saved My Life
- Marijuana drastically affected my health by allowing me to get off of 11 strong prescription medications for anxiety, pain, depression, ADD, OCD, and insomnia. It ended the severe physical panic attacks that were causing heart and stomach problems, and allowed me to have a healthy pregnancy. Marijuana is the reason that I am alive today (ended my suicidal thoughts/actions) and the reason that I was able to become a mother.
- —Guest Mise
It is addictive but....
- Isn't alcoholism and cigarette smoking addictive? Weed definitely has it's addictive effects, however what if people are just lazy and naturally dependent on substances and just blame it on the weed? I admit when I had to stop smoking for my job interviews, I was more anxious and really wanted to smoke. But it was just an annoyance in the back of my head that was easily ignored. I have chronic stomach issues already so I don't know if weed makes you nauseous. I have noticed no difference than what I normally go through. I know some deadbeat pot smokers, however I am usually a daily smoker. I had just quit smoking for a drug test and job interview and I make great money and have a great work performance. If you met me in real life you would never guess that I smoked. It's all about personal responsibility, I think. I am very anti-drug, but I truly cannot see weed as a bad drug. It has made my life so much easier and enjoyable.
- —Guest Elena
Once in awhile
- Starting smoking about 2 years ago, I started by saying, "only once in awhile." This turned into eveyday kind of thing. Throughout most of the day. Smoking weed for some people it's next to impossible to learn new things, and stay on task and work. I have adhd, and ever since I started beginning the main reason I smoke is because I have adhd. It relaxes me and keeps me focused. But when the money starts running out and theres no way to get lifted/high I get mood swings. This is a drug, and shouldn't be abused. I'm 18 turning 19, and weed is probs the best thing i've ever found in my life. It sounds bad, but I was a really bad kid before I started blazing. I'm confident that this "drug" saves and benifits for some people, a lot of people. If you're just doing it to be cool, or get away from life situations, just talk to someone. I use it because it benifits for me :D.
- —Guest Daulton
Stuff to Say
- Okay so let me get this straight we will basically die if we smoke marijuana. Guess what we are dying everyday. I believe it is not recommended to smoke pot, but I do not believe that people should force people to quit doing something. It is their option and yes marijuana might have some bad effects, but so does every other drug out there. Overuse of anything can be harmful even a simple vitamin like vitamin c. Also, smoking marijuana isn't as harmful as drinking alcohol . So, I personally believe marijuana can actually help people as long as its not overused.
- —Guest rainbow99
Marijuana is a cover up for personal pro
- I have recently stopped smoking marijuana because of pregnancy. When I started I was about 13 it wasn't that bad until i got into highschool I would smoke everyday, everytime I decide to go to a party, football game I had to get high. Then I start discovering some problems in my life which made me want to smoke. It was the only thing that could calm me down and not think about those problems. Yes I can say I used marijuana to hide my personal problems. Itdid have some negative affects on me such as: loss of memory, irritable, couldn't eat unless I smoked, loss of weight, and slow reactions. IRS
- —Guest Dugassie
- My family line is of addicts and deaths because of over abuse. I didn't start using till after I turned 18, it was hidden and on low key. After having accidents and coping through abuse mentally emotional psychological sexual.. I hated taken pills bc of the side effects and tired of running in and out of the er due to body injuries from car accidents (none of which I was under the influence). I have been dealing with mood swings and anxiety and depression way before I bagan smoking and I started smoking to self medicate. In between then (18) nd now (25) my use had become regular 3xs a day nd withdrawal when I couldn't get my hit. I have had 2 close calls when smoking weed and not knowing it had been potentially laced nd been sick nd blacking out... My bestie even having to clean me up sick. I love smoking weed, I prefer weed over cigs which I felt myself getting addicted to and stopped and pills.. But I find I was over using nd even abusing. Now dealing w the withdraw & family's sham
- —Guest Lovepies2
- aint nothing wrong with smoking weed, you guys keep saying that you want to stop but cant? there is no chemichal in weed that will make it uncapable for you to quit smoking . get a grip and smoke a blunt. bet you'll feel better .
- —Guest memphiscush
you have to be in control
- I im 26 and smoke most everyday, and have been since high school it boils down to personal responsibility. Yes there are some minor risks, but no more than a person who comes home drinks a beer and smokes a cig. I smoke a bowl or two to unwind and dont have any problem, im healthy as a horse, have a great job and family. The weed is not the problem...its the lack of responsibility that will mess your life up. If your addicted to any thing from eating drywall to picking scabs(my strange addiction lol) you are going to have problems in life. The legality issue is laughable, and solely political. Burn if you want, but take care of your responsibilities first.
- —Guest treyk
Trying to quit ...
- I have read all the withdrawal Symptoms , and i am trying to quit and it is hard I am an everyday user I am experiencing these symptoms like insomnia depression (mood swingy I go from happy to sad to angry) anxiety shakes dizziness and Also waking up sweating , I've been using marijuanna since I was about 12yrs of age , it stablizes my mood it's very hard I am also taking part in counseling As I am badly addicted ,
- —Guest Annonomous
- I've smoked since I was about 13, I'm 25 now an have never noticed any ill effect. Until recently, I've been smoking everyday for a year now 2~4 times a day.I've had to quit this past week for a job an its been a pain! Mostly I'm just nauseous ; before I eat, after I eat, while I'm eating. I don't seem to have a problem being around it an I don't have an unyielding desire to smoke, I can just see me smoking to calm my stomach. However there truly are more important things in my life so wish me luck. Oh and after I get this job I will resume smoking :)
- —Guest avid smoker