Fools if you believe that pot is bad
- Sooo well I'm a smoker and also my dad has smoked since he was 16 now he's 56 soo I call a lot of this BS and more so it all depends who these tests were done on as in if your already lazy it is gonna make you lazyer pretty much some people can smoke it some cant ....lets mover to alcohol now can everyone drink? I don't think soo they either get sick fast or get really moody you can even say that about drugs doctors give you we all have different reactions....if I get something different then what my friend got for the flu doesn't mean it bad just mean it doesn't work with me....people who make these test for w.e reason they don't want it legal there always like this soo bias lmfao look up how maybe people have died from pen caps why don't you make test about that and try to get them band??
- —Guest Bob
this is silly but true
- It's true because similar things to this do happen, but then - my wife goes nuts and has to go out on chocolate runs for her fixes and hates days when she doesn't get to dress how she wants. She'd react with intense anger and mood swings if I forced her to wear a jump suit all day. Just because people really love the effect of weed and feel less happy without it doesn't mean it's addictive, it means they love it. Weed can't be measured in this way, because every individual is different - idiots will be idiots on weed, drink or sober and smart relaxed people who care about others will too. However, weed gives very caring people who are disturbed easily by the negative realities of life (because they care so much) a way to get in touch with a more positive appreciative state of mind. A weed smoker has intensified sense of appreciation, peacefulness and contentment. And contrary to capitalist values, Productivity is not paramount in actual reality, a sense of appreciation and happiness i
- —Guest Reasonable
- While I have been smoking for over 30 years (I'm 43), this article is as much a joke as the other articles I've read just like this. Its probably been compiled by a rehab or some type of religious organization. If marijuana is a "gateway drug" for you, then my 30 years of experience has shown me that you were predisposed to try other drugs with or without pot. Bottom line, if you're lazy, then its not pot's fault. My house is clean, I work and pay bills, etc. If you're a dips*#t, and can't spell or anunciate complete sentences, then please do us responsible users a favor and don't try it. I would rather not have you blaming pot for your failings/failures. This story was ridiculous. I read a few responseave been written better by my five year old. That said, I do not promote the use of marijuana, but I also won't knock it either. Alcohol kills the brain, liver and has many other side effects, including death by excessive consumption and crossing the yellow line leadin
- —Guest jim!
- My husband just had a heart attack minutes after smoking pot. He's smoked pot recreationally since college. He's very successful and never had any major problems from weed in the past. Smoking pot increases your heart rate and decreases the amount of oxygen available to your body and that can bring on a heart attack. Trust me it's not worth telling your kids that Daddy's not gonna be around bc he liked to get high. Do yourself a favor and quit.
- —Guest mj
- I think this article was probably written by an officer of the law, a mother/father of a pot-head, or a racist.
- —Guest Bean
Not so bad
- I am 22 yrs old n av been smoking since i was 19.in africa weed is taboo but my generation is doing it all the time.the only issue av encountered so far is insomnia after a season of heavy smoking ie wen cutting from 6 blunts to 2 a day.otherwise its thank God for MJ.Its all abt limits realy n priorities.i dnt do any other drug n minimal alcohol,i dnt even bong,prefer rolls.n am about to graduate law school.
- —Guest african
- Weed is not what people say it is. It has a ton more really bad side effects that everyone seems to immensely ignore. Not only that but yeah, it does cause death. Thousands of people have killed others while high and thousands more have killed themselves. It makes you lose the people you love. Personally it has truly ruined my life because its taking the one person I really love away from me. If you don't need it for a serious medical problem, it is absolutely not worth starting and IS addictive. You need to find a much more efficient way to deal with your stress and one that doesn't have any bad effects. I quit while I was ahead of the game.
- —Guest jyslin
- This "article" is a complete farce. You people are like climate change deniers. The simple fact is, the cannibis plant is the single-most useful plant that can be grown in MANY climates. There are dozens of medicinal uses for marijuana, and every medical report that wasn't complete yellow-propaganda at it's finest, confirms this. For me personally, marijuana is far more effective than any PTSD drug on the market. Don't even get me started on hemp, the strongest, longest-lasting, most versatile natural fiber on earth. But go ahead, and continue to parrot this bullshit that helps continue the prohibition of a natural product that has never killed anyone. Ever. I'm sure a lot of you boring, sober, assholes, smoke a pack a day too.
- —Guest Alecw81
- I Have a 5 year old daughter, 5 mth old daughter, and my wife pregnant again as we speak. I smoke marijuana everyday, at least 5-7 times a day, at most 7-15 times a day. I've only went 2 days in the last 13 years without marijuana consumption. Thank You
- —Guest Steve J.King
- I am 17. Those that I know that smoke copious amounts of weed are morons. Everyone I know smokes weed, and I am surrounded by morons. I firmly believed that weed was less harmful than alcohol, that it's lack of legality was a joke, that it could still be addictive (like caffeine), and that it could potentially have an effect on my memory. I had a 4.0 grade point average before I started smoking weed, and I was avoided by everyone because I'm a creepy nerd. Since smoking weed heavily one day a month. I noticed an immediate detrimental effect on my math grades and my short term memory. Those abilities returned within about a month. I have multiple dealers, and I've noticed that quality weed does not result in a headache or withdrawal. Cruddy stuff does. My high tolerance makes my peers look like sissies. I am just as hated if not more hated than I was before for emasculating my peers. Weed should remain illegal so that minors can easily obtain it instead of alcohol. Weed feels awesome.
- —Guest Smart One
How this 'drug' has helped.
- I'm 21 this year, and have been using Marijuana regularly since i was 17. On the 22nd of February, last year, I was hit by a van while walking across the street. Because of this I had frequent back pain and trouble sleeping. So of course I went to the doctor, there I was surprised how willingly he prescribed to me a hard core painkiller-muscle relaxant combination. He even told me I could easily become dependent on it for sleep. and otherwise become addicted to it. Weed has helped immensely with sleeping and thus far I can see no negative side effects of using it. Whenever you see a commercial for some new pharmisutical and hear "May cause internal bleeding, loss of appetite, depression, and in some rare cases fatal heart attacks, ask your doctor today..." ECT, just think of this, MARIJUANA HAS NO RECORDED CASES OF DEATH DUE TO ITS USE IN THE 3 THOUSAND+YEAR HISTORY OF ITS USE. Do some research and find out the truth for yourself.
- —Guest Kyle
completely demotivated pot head
- I've been smoking since 6-8 months and the problem I'm facing is that before i started i was able to sleep easily for 8 hours straight but after i started smoking it at night i need it every night and if i don't smoke i don't feel sleepy even if I'm tired... so now i have to take it every night to sleep I'm thinking of quitting now and I'm just 18 maybe ill start again in my 30s
- —Guest ganja smoker
Honest opinion for the sake of truth
- I've been smoking heavily over the past 15 years and i can confirm that i hasn't done any harm to me. However its an adventure trip and all sorts of ups and downs are bound to occur. It has awakened my senses, widened my perspective and sharpened my perception. Also there is something i'd love to emphasis here. It is that i became more and more interested in spirituality due to my obvious spiritual experience with MJ. It is thought provoking and like a rollercoaster ride. Initially rough ride. As and when you get used to it, it becomes more and more sublime. You will learn how to control the FX of it. The bud is truly spiritual. I have become a better human being from this habit. I wholehartedly support this cause. I'm 33 and absolutely healthy.
- —Guest Googly
Really? read this,
- Why blame weed if u are a saddist or antisocial or lazy? I use weed for recreational use. first u need to understand what recreation is, its not smoking pot all day long and go to ur office baked and wasted.lol.. google it, u will find that it is a psycoactive drug..and the people who got to job baked are deserves to get fired.. cos u r dumb. Will u go to job drunk.? will u go to collage after having a party and drunk? there is one thing that every person need to have, which is commonsense. use it if u got it every one in this world are free to chose what u want. its not right to stop dem from dat. .and to govt,, People jump from bridges to die..should we distroy all bridges ? people die by road accidents...should be ban vehicles..? if so, wat abt alcohol ?tobaco?its not about poeple or safety.its all about money and politics.so my advice is get it if u realy want it.. and just remeber.. "everything alot is 'bad'.
- —Guest ismokefkinpot
- I started smoking pot when I was 13, at first I did it to fit in with the "cool" kids. then I started smoking more and more and I ended up asking my friend to sell pot to me. I'm now 15 and I still smoke. there's nothing wrong with me, my GPA is 3.380 which is a B+ average. so don't listen to these dumb asses. marijuana doesn't make you "dumb." Legalize
- —Guest Flamming Flamingo