- The 1st time I smoke weed was with. Friend he asked meh to hit it and I was like no at 1st then he said its not like it's going to kill yuh so I smoke some and wen I was high I start to feel different got scared ran home and lied and told Mii mama I got a bad head ace so she called 911 and I was sent to the hospital and they later found out I use drugs and a week lata I Tryed it again because I was tryn to impress Mii girlfriend and others then I start using it likk 2 a week the likk 4 and week then likk everyday day . I got kicked out of school because I went to school high and I was a honor student but wen I was high I couldn't focus n class cus it made me sleepy and I told Mii uncle about Mii problem an he helped meh stop smoking but it wasnt easy it was likk Mii body got use to it and I started liking the feeling and I'm writing this because I'm 17 and I don't won't other teens to make the same mistake I did because you could get hook to it without really knowing yuh is but I chang
- —Guest Digg
It's not worth it
- I've been smoking weed for past 3years and I'm tired of it. Every time I said I was going to stop it just got worse. I feel like I wasted 3 years of my life doing nothing. I started smoking at age 18. As the months went by I stared smoking a lot more. At first it was fun but now that I'm older and my tolerance has gone up its not the same. After smoking for so long I have to smoke a lot more then when I stared. I realized how much money I was spending and time I gave to smoking and its totally not worth it. I could of went to school or work but instead choose to smoke weed all day. Now that I'm 22 I realized that I still have time to str8ten out my life and make better choices. Now that the new year has started I decided to stop smoking weed. I know it's going to be hard but once I overcome it I know that I can overcome anything in life.
- —Guest Mr 22
Marijuana withdrawals are dangerous LOLO
- I'm going to list the LEGIT withdrawal symptoms, coming from someone who is literally experiencing them as we speak. I smoke 2.5 ounces a month. I just ran out after smoking 2.5 ounces in 30 days. What I am going through right now is not enjoyable, but I'm perfectly fine. The number ONE symptom for me is insomnia. Number two, loss of appetite, and number 3 is hot and cold flashes. That's it. No headaches, no trying to stab my dad, no trying to kill my dog. Marijuana is for SURE addictive, but so are cheeseburgers and donuts. I won't be able to sleep well for 1 or 2 days, won't want to eat much for a few days, and the cold/hot flashes go away after a day or two. This is someone who literally smokes 10 bowls of pot a day, all day every day.
- —Guest Mure
MORE A ? ..
- Listen,I'm now 42 yrs. old I've been smoking pot since the age of 9, ,by the mid 80's, my mother couldn't handle my rebellion any longer and sent me to my father,where I found crack, cocain and heroin,not to mention the hundreds of oppiates and other hallucigens.That was then 80's mid 90's,Huh more than my entire life I've been on some serious drugs. In 1999 I stopped till 2yrs. later I came down with multi organ failure which due to acute and terminal Hypertension. By morning I was diagnosed with, End Stage Renal Failure, Cronic Hypertention.Well there we are, I take allot of pills, I no longer make urine so what does not Dialyse out, comes out in the skin(pours)small to large bumps, filled with anything from Calcium, phosphurus, urea and regular toxins that build in the blood and is cleaned by the Kidney which I have no Kidney function. My Belief is that,why take all these meds. with nonsygnificant, uses clogging my entire system.why not smoke ot cntrl, blood press, not to mention
- —Guest Puff
- Well ive been smokeing sence i was 14 everyday allday it helps me with my adhd and it helps me sleep and i feal more concentraided i graduated a year early from high school not to mention i was a troubled teen also when you have a hang over smoke some weed and it will cure your headache and dizzynes fealing:) in the other hand i do have my slow moments lol
- —Guest Lizeth
driving me insane
- i smoked everyday for over 40 yrs & started feeling really tired & depressed so i quit over a month ago. I'm steal feeling depressed & think about it every day & I really miss it & its driving me crazy. Please take my advice & never pick it up unless you want to go through what I'm experiencing, its not worth it. I feel like I wasted over half my life on some stupid weed!
- —Guest andoz
- I spent time with a woman who smoked regularly, she was narcissistic.
- —Guest mark d
See through the eyes of others
- For every place you see the word marijuana, substitute it with alcohol. It's the same. Its a drug that can potentially be abused. How my mind reels why people worry so much about marijuana abuse when alcohol is severely underaknowledged. So it's not okay to smoke a joint in your car or after dinner or whatever but you can have that beer or glass of wine, hey why not two, what can happen? At least when you're under the influence of pot it doesn't make your behavior erratic and promote violence.
- —Guest bear
Illegalization is causing more problems
- The line has been blurred between logic and emotion. Recreational and medical use of marijuana is inarguably prohibited but alcohol and prescription drugs are abused every day and there are hundreds of recorded deaths caused by street drugs like meth, heroin and others. You try to buckle down so much on this but for what? Instead of being Nazis you can legalize it and focus on more important matters. Name one case of overdose, rape, murder, or suicide caused by marijuana and compare it to alcohol intoxication.
- —Guest shay
- I'm 36 years old and have been smoking on & off since I was 11, but have smoked everyday for the past 10 years. For the past 6 years I've been trying to stop and I can honestly say it's the hardest thing to do! I'm not a bum- in the time I've been smoking, I've achieved a university degree & worked as a research psychologist. I used to be an avid cannabis 'pro', but in the past 6 years I've noticed how its really effecting my life. My social life is non-existent- my thoughts are so inwardly focused, that it literally hurts to spend time with others. The withdrawals are hell! Every time I try and stop, I get muscle pain, constipation, headaches, lack of appertite & have periods of uncontrollable anger. If I could change anything in my life- it would be to never have touched the stuff. Life should enough.
- —Guest Catwoman
Do never smoke cannabis
- Been smoking for 3 years, what has it done for me? Probably cost me near 10000 pounds, given me anxiety, made me fail college, gotten me into harder drugs, caused me to loose half my friends. Its a slippery slope from the start, the worst thing is that because of the mood swings, u decide to blaze when u shouldnt. In my opinion weed just makes people pretty much useless, waste of time
- —Guest Tom
Changed my life
- Started in college and have been doing it every day ever since. Used to be so against it. When I started I was just lazy and quiet. Then I began to become live, active, and always come up with great ideas (musician). I am now successful and notice now that all you need is a goal. smoke enough and write down ways to achieve your goal. As long as you follow your list, you won't be lazy. Don't let it bring down ur life if it changes ur mood or life in a bad way. God didn't make Marijuana for everyone.
- —Guest TremMan
Yea I love to smoke I gotta probl
- I been smokin weed for 8 years now nothing but str8 chronic my memory is gone I have no emotions I didn't find out I had a problem until this morning now I'm quiting after 1 last blast off but after New Years yea I'm done because she means way more to me then weed
- —Guest Ronnie A1 Jones
Save your money & get into a good hobby
- If u smoke just stop.it's stuff for people to rip u off. Get high on learning to naturally make it happen ! Then u don't have go look or make it
- —Guest John
- Ive been smoking since 6th grade, and growing since 7th I'm now in 12th, I used to smoke most everyday. I grow 11 female plants every grow seson, I get around 3-5.5 lbs to last me the year. The only down side I can find of smoking weed is other people who don't smoke. They have been convinced it makes you a worthless loser, which in reality It dosnt. all the bad out comes that have happend to me, were caused by it being illegal not from the drug it's self, I've been charged with attempted to manufacture and sell, possession, parifinilla, and two inhalent charges. All caused a huge Delima in my life. I now have to go to an alternative school, meet with a counseler 3 times a week, take a ua four times a month and have a criminal record. Before The man brought the fist down on me I was a solid B student in two GT classes and a bright future. If I could go back, I would have made the choice not to smoke. But since the Gov already messed me, Im still smoking.
- —Guest Dngd