- GANJAH has got it's people,it is not for everyone.people wose bodies can't accomodate the herb should not use it,dont just smoke because people smoke.I love the herb and there are many ways of using it,I also tried smoking but it doesn't hit the right spot on my body so it feels good when burning it in my house just like so called "lucky sticks".I tell u this is a TREE OF LIFE,carefull evil doers,GANJAH will expose u as HOLY AS IT IS.I WORSHIP AND RESPECT THE MAN WHO CREATED THE HERB,I Thank HIM for not forgeting the HERB when HE created the Earth. LOVE AND RESPECT HTE HERB
- —Guest 1st Empress
helped with social skills
- when i was 16 i smoked weed and it was ok. then my parents found out so i didnt do it for a while but then i got hi with my friends more and more. i used to be really really shy and socially awkward now i am very outgoing and have a lot of friends that smoke and that dont smoke. i do not abuse marijuana but do it like once a week maybe less. it has allowed me to open up and become a generally more relaxed and a happier person. p.s. next time your hi act like your life is a movie! getting hi also makes me a lot more affectionate until i come down. i have smoked a max of 20 times in my life btw. if really good weed is available, GET IT!!!
- —Guest 17 year old kid
- why drink and drive when u can smoke and fly.. Marijuana completely depends upon da intake of quntity nd quality...if consumed properly its a boon to human body else wise it has sum negative effects also. Smoking ganja doesn't afeect a person's personality else where drinkers are more blamed than who amoke ganja...
- —Guest handa
whats so bad
- Everyone in my family thinks that im a very bad person b/c i smoke weed but they do pills and drink beer all day every day, and my mom said that she dont like it but pills are way way way wores then any type of bud you can smoke. See I cant over dose on weed or get some kind of posining effect. So pllz tell me WHAT IS SO BAD ABOUT WEED ITS A F*****G PLANT GET OVER IT. Also we spend millions of dollars on tying to stop poeple from smokeing weed and if we just leaglize it I think we as a coutry would come out of dept.
- —Guest haze
- i jus started smoking and im 17. i always that smoking pot will make u do crazy stuff but it didnt. When ever i smoke i feel melo and feel like chilleng just go to a freinds house and relax. i smoke it after school somtimes snd most of the on the weekends it just relazes everything away i feel. and its no way addicting i had to quit for a job for like 1 1/2 month and i didnt freak out or anything. The govrnment should just legilze it no one gets hurt from smoking it.
- —Guest smoker
evaluate pros cons
- I don't understand why a naturally-occuring drug is illegal, when other forms of smoke (cigarettes & cigars) are legal. Cigarettes cause nearly as many side-effects as marijuana, yet they are legal. Why? Marijuana has been made legal in some states for medicinal use. Doesn't that say something? Show me a medicinal use for cigarettes! To put someone in prison for growing their own pot is totally rediculous, in my opinion. I've known of cases where pot users or growers have spent more time locked up than murderers! What's wrong with this picture. If side-effects are an issue, have you read the side-effects of prescription drugs lately? One of my prescription drugs says may cause death! How in the world did that one pass inspection!? Next, why is pot illegal when booze is still legal? How many car wrecks occur while people are drunk, versus while high? Law-makers must ignore the facts. If money is an issue, why not tax pot like they do cigarettes or booze? Beats me!!!
- —Guest guestkdr
- Anyone can go to the doctor and get perscription drugs to get them high,or go to a club or pub and get drunk.Anyone can walk the streets and get whatever harmfull drugs they disire.I have been doing alot of study on the effects of alcohol,illicit drugs and pescribed drugs and the results are astonishing.Wake up and smell the sweet scent government.Get this crap out of our supermarkets,off our streets and out of YOUR pockets and let us harmless marijuana uses have some freedom.Hows about banning beer brewing kits or stopping perscription drugs,or course not,we all have our reasons of needing these things.why is everything we need so expensive, tax this tax that. Too much money in it, the greedy government wouldnt get their share.Like any drug,used wisely or abused we all have the right to what we put in our bodies. We should be able to buy it in the supermarket next to the No Dose and home brewing kits whilst we pick up the groceries. choofa
- —Guest chelle
Love my Green
- I love my green, but can't smoke anymore as of last week due to a upcoming urine test for a new job & then ongoing random urine test. I wish the government would legalise it, i personally function better on it as my mind is scrambled straight & it helps slow me down as i am very hypo.
- —Guest Nafe
- I have been a pot smoker for many many years,I have been perscribed numerous medications for cronic pain and depression,to no avail.When i have pot I can relax muscle and mind and have a much better perspective,I think it should be legalised and alot of alcohol should be banned,legalising pot would save alot of stuffing around for police,who have better things to do like catching rel criminals.99.9% of the smokers I know never drive while bent and sit and home or with friends keeping to themselves and out of trouble,but I know alot of idiots that drink and drive or drink and couse trouble.dont abuse a natural herbal drug
- —Guest chelle
- I believe when used in moderation marijuana isn't a big deal to smoke on. Sure smoking it can probably cause some coughing problems but not anything serious enough to kill you. I mean look at the statistics! Most of the people killed in a car wreck are either drunk or were hit by a drunk driver. Never have I heard of a person murdering someone while high. Our government doesn't allow it because their ignorant to know anything concrete about it. Besides it's not like it's not accessible so stop bitching about making weed legal. I have arthritis, servere anxiety and depression. Previously to using marijuana I was put on Lexapro which only made me worse. I tried giving up weed to follow the doctors order only to find that weed was the better option. I suppose it depends on your body, mental state, and maturity to desicfer whether or not weed is for you. But seriously just keep the peace.
- —Guest Someone with a serious opinion
- Im currently a full time student in college and also have a full time job. I smoke maybe once a day when I get home (if im not doing homework) just to relax and help me sleep. I also have ADHD and was on meds for the longest time. They made me depressed and wanting to kill myself and I couldnt eat at all I was 15 and weighed 75 lbs. When I was about 15 I tried Marijuana and it cured my symptoms it calmed me down so I could actually focus and didn't make me suicidal or ruin my apetite. I am now 19 and 170lbs. For people to just talk about marijuana as if it is some awefull drug like crack is absurd. In closing marijuana is a drug that in moderation like many things can have bad side effects (porinaya, elevated heart rate, hunger) but that doesn't mean its bad. p.s. Alchahol is worse and that shit is legal
- —Guest am i alone here
- i am 19 and started using marijuana on and off when i was 14. around 2 years ago i started smoking regulary (every day) and i have not experienced any negative side effects other than maybe getting the munchies a time or two. my breathing is fine and i have no trouble with memory. My coordination is even better when i am high, in fact i have driven dozens of times while high and have never caused a wreck. marijuana isn't bad at all if used in moderation just like all other things. the government wants you to beleive it's bad because they can't control it or tax it. For someone to tell me what i can or can't put in my own body is BS and for them to put people in prison for years over a plant is ridiculous. i have no trouble saying no to it and feel no symptoms of addiction. I graduated high school with honors and am now enrolled at a great college (GO IU!). marijuana is bad = government lies. period
- —Guest why the hell was i busted
Weed is not a drug
- Iv been a smoker for years and has not had a negative effect on me what so ever. College grad and now have a good job. Some people after work like to drink a beer to relax but I like to smoke a blunt to relax. Think about it this way, would you rather get in a car with someone who is drunk or high??
- —Guest Yourmom101
Getting sick of this....
- I have been smokin for 18 years. Used all this time to mask some childhood pain. In this time I've gotten married, had 3 kids, launched a beautiful and successful career. But pot was always holding me back. Sometimes hard to get motivated on new tasks. I am ready to quit but the problem now is that whenever I stop I get suicidally depressed, extremely angry, and I feel the whole world is coming apart. I will try to slowly wean myself off again. I love this drug, but I'm really getting sick of this....
- —Guest Some guy here
It's my body
- How is somebody going to tell me what I can or can't put in my body? That's the real problem in today's society. What you do and put in your own body is your business and others you stay out of it. Marijuana being illegal is absolutely outrageous.
- —Guest I love pot