- If I had not been a pot user, I would not have married a pot user. We had little else in common. Of course the marriage failed when I promised my lungs I would never smoke anything again. Marrying the wrong person is pretty much a guarantee that your overall life happiness will be compromised. Having nothing but bad habits in common will lead to divorce and children of divorce, both very sad. Don't kid yourselves. Pot doesn't make you wiser. It's stupid. I've been pot free for 30 years, and regret ever using the nasty, smelly stuff. It's carcinogenic, it causes car accidents, it's pathetic.
- —Guest Helena
its helpful in many ways
- weed is not bad unless it controls u. I know once u get use to smokin it its the first thing u think about when u wake up, get home, or go to bed. But the thing is u have to mentally stronger than that. Like when u wake up just say no. Get what u need to get done first than relax and enjoys some hits. U will come to realize that it make ur weed last longer which will also save money. If u first wake up and start takin hits ur body will get use to doing everything high. Which will make ur mind think that u have to be high when ur doing the things needed to be done. The less u smoke in a day actually the more higher u will get. The more u smoke in lil time will make it so u need much more to get high. Also its good to skip days. Like i said its all about how u go about it. I smoke and nothin has ever helped acid in my stomach like thc does. It is great as long as ur not over doing it. If u wake up and smoke a whole gram than that will lead to many more grams in a day. Wake up and take
- —Guest Jai Davis
- I started smoking at age 12 and have off and on for, wow, 14 years now and no there is no instant fatal effects but the harm, I feel is being introduced into an illegal underground world where criminality is common and even amusing. Buying something under the table, at least for me lead to buying other crap, mushrooms, coke, etc. and that's is where the negativity lies now I don't think legalization would be a cure I personally think just stay straight. Booze, sex, bullcrap it's everywhere on tv and everywhere else but genuine life experience can't be beat take it from me, find a good dog, a good woman and something to keep you busy and aspire too you'll be much better off.
- —Guest CR
- I have read several studies that say the tars is cannabis are non-carcinogenic
- —Guest Taylor
not what you seem
- people are always going on and saying how it can make you lazy, makes you stupid and all that but as a matter of fact ive been smoking it everyday for 5 months straight and it hasnt effected my school work or anything i did before i started smoking it, i am the same person i was before i started smoking it the only time im different is when im high, i got 75% in every class on my report card and im in acedmic everything
- —Guest john
It is a dream killer
- I am a 21 yr veteran (on and off), and I think it is a dream killer. It most definitely is the milder of the drugs out there. But it isnt something I would want my son to do. My suggestion would be to our young folks...Treat your bodies like the vessels that they are.. No drugs, alcoholism, STD's etc....You only get 1 body, I am on the fence when I say, I would never want my son to be able to purchase it. But I think is so wrong the way it is handled in our legal system. WRONG
- —Guest Avril
good and bad side affects
- we have the pro's and the con's to the hemp plant. My first few times of smoking pot was probably like at 14 years old.. i Am a legal MMJ Patient however i am 19 now, been smoking ever since throughout the Years ,the most i can go without smoking pot is 3 weeks other than that i start to feel anxious. it has helped my running mind that suffers from Insomia. & helps me think well. i am now & off, i smoke here and there not everyday, have to go get a re-newl but really not planning too at the momment, cant afford to blow my money on weed at the momment.
- —Guest Jay Piles
- I'm 16 years old & I've been smoking for about 2 years straight about everyday. At first it started just once a day then 2 which eventually developed to about 4 now. At first I thought there was no bad side to it it made me feel good relaxed me but it developed to where I would ditch school just to get high I've become very very dependent on the drug I can't even go to school unless I'm high . I used to be a very social & outgoing person after my marijuana addiction I currently Am very anti social I can't even speak to girls because of my anti social gestures which have develeloped due to my addiction. It's cause me to get expelled from 2 districts some friends & a few other stuff. I can't even think about how much it's affected me from my family to my declining grades in school to health issues . A big problem in my addiction is thAt I tend not to eat unless I'm high I've become so dependent I don't even eat I rather go home for lunch and smoke I e spent a solid grand just on weed ;(
- —Guest Anonymous
- I've smoked ganja since the tender age of 19. I didn't like it at first, in fact, I found it didn't work for me at all. Then at a party, I tried it again. And I can truly say it has messed up physically and mentally. But I still smoke.... only cigerettes, which is a different post. I don't agree with those saying "Legalize it," because children this drug is extremely dangerous. It causes symptoms for month of the flu, produces more acid in stomach (gerds-gastro esophgeal reflux disease), causes painful gallbladder symptoms and gallstones. I know, I've been through it. It caused me to live in a fantasy world, so I wouldn't have to face reality. Well you know what? Reality's not bad at all, considering I'm alive and well now. P.S. I am also a recovering alcoholic of 14 years. *patting self on back* Good luck and God Bless, my troubled brothers and sisters.
- —Guest Sierra
- ive been smoking daily for about 7 months now. the first three or so i was in MMA, but ended up quitting it(not b/c of weed, 40min drive one way sucks) i was still able to perform just fine. As far as academics, i am still in a few AP classes, but i can truthfully say sometimes my teacher will say something and the next minute i forget how to do it, or sometimes just feel a bit out of it while sitting in class, maybe hazy is the word for it, idk. As far as it having any serious affects on your life id have to say sorry no, just makes me feel good and helps when my stomach hurts or something. My grades have not improved, but its not like im some burn out who doesnt give a shit. id say the side affects for me so far would be short term memory loss, and sometimes in math i have trouble remembering all my formulas for trig.. but ya thats about it. if you wanna do it, do it. also, not very addictive, i had to stop for a week and it was easy. Oh and it makes me a lot more social
- —Guest Enigma
Quality of life
- Bear with me, im not the greatest of spellers but im a wiz in mathematics. I've smoked recreationally on and off in college. Since then I've graduated with a masters degree in engineering. I just recently been diagnosised with lupus and I'm constantly in pain. One of the meds I'm on (cortico steroids) right now messes with my moods making me irritable and then on top of that I'm in pain, all day every day, not to mention a multitude of side effects from the other meds. So I picked up smoking again I can actually get my house cleaned now. I'm not near as mean and in constant pain as I used to be, the pain didn't go away and God knows I've prayed so hard for something to take it away. Lupus is a chronic disease with no cure. If I didn't have weed in my life I would most likely commit suicide....or at least seriously consider it. Pot is different for everyone and everyone has their own opinion which they have every right to have. Personally, it's positively affected my quality of life.
- —Guest Lupus
Awake at 1:30 AM
- I've been smoking pot for about 15 years off and on. For the last 6 mostly on. At 60 years of age and on my own I have realized that I'd be better off and more financially successful if I wasn't so controlled by it. I suppose smoking three bowls full per day isn't heavy, but the fact is I would wake up and the first thing I would grab besides my coffee was my pot. The first thing I would want to do when getting home was to smoke pot. Being a realtor and having to talk and deal with people was a challenge, because most of the time I shied away from social interactions and my memory was terrible. Something inside me knew this was not good if I wanted to pay my bills, so three days ago I decided to quite, at least for 21 days to see if there's a difference. I couldn't do it for the first two days, but now on day three after turning over my pot and pipe to my daughter, so it was out of my reach its been done. It's 1:30 and no sleep, been headachy and stressful. I know it's what I most do!
- —Guest Ann
You all suck
- So I was like, smoking for like, yearsss, and I forget all the bad stuff that happeneds, so like, that means scientifical facts are all rong and I is right maaaannnn
- —Guest Everyone Else is wrong
Its not for all of us
- I an 21 years old, Iv been smoking weed everyday for close on 5 years now. At first I loved it and it didn't affect me negatively(health wise) at all. But over the last two years it has really messed a lot of things up for me. First thing that started was that I felt extreme anxiety every time I was high. Not paranoid just a worried feeling. Then what started happening is that I felt everyone around me was judging me or against me (and these were people with whom I had been friends with for many many years) eventually It turned me into an extremely introverted and anti-social person even when I wasn't high. I couldn't speak to friends family or worst of all, girls. I used to be exceptionally outgoing and happy but now I'm ye total opposite. Weed is the only drug Iv done regularly and the effects for me ended up to be more detrimental than I could ever have imagined. I'm not anti weed. Iv been off a month and that's my experience. It's not for everyone. Be careful.
- —Guest Rb
- I'm in the military an have smoked since 8th grade. The way to go is vapor or bong any thing else probably isn't good. I have PSD an it helps a lot any one who's life is ruined can't handle there crap an needs to be cut off I spend 125$ a week an still go on with day to day life. I normally smoke a half in 2days an don't for the other 5. 70% of ppl are normal 20% are probably on befits for some illness an 10% are criminals or a dumb butt. Enough said!
- —Guest Jadizzle