They got it all wrong
- I've been smoking for years now, and though i don't smoke every day I know many people that do. None of these people has ever suffered from any signs of "addiction". There is no proof that weed is harmful to one's health, and people that have suffered from throat or lung cancer who claim to have smoked weed regularly forget that there are other factors that can increase your risk of cancer. Cancer has actually been proven to be beneficial in a number of ways, such as slowing the rate of cancer cell growth, and the development of diseases like glaucoma. People who label weed a "drug" are grouping it with dangerous, highly addictive substances such as heroin or cocaine. In the words of Katt Williams, "it's just a plant. And if you happen to set it on fire, there are some effects." Smoke on, my friends
- —Guest Weed smoker
I love weed but it doesnt love me
- Hi to all who read. I am a 23 year old female "pot head". I have been smoking strictly marijuana for 5years. I love the high, the bonding with friends during the hour smoke sessions, and the laughing thats comes along. I would say there is a joy to my marijuana use. My boyfriend and I love it, but both of us are being destroyed by it. It attacks our minds, body, and health. Call us idiots but even though we are aware its just so hard to give up. What it did to my boyfriend was cannabinoid hypermesies(incorrect spelling but look it up its real stuff). He was hospitalized three times in 1year because of weed. Personally its caused my cilia in my throat to either burn off or its paralyzed because when i cough and spit i have black stuff coming out that looks like dust in spit. I stopped smoking for a month and had the worst withdrawls ever! nightmares, night sweats, irratibility. and depression making me wish i never started smoking in the 1st place. deny til im dead? stop now. Jesushelp
- —Guest jina navas
no not at all
- herb has never hurt anyone and it hasnt hurt me at all you can beleive what you want but i have smoked almost everyday for about 3 years and havent died or overdosed or any of the above
- —Guest budtactic420
Stay High, Friends
- I have been smoking weed for.. years. A very long time. To be honest I don't care about my health because I rip tobacco poppers, and that is going to kill me. But pot is good for you, smoking out of a vaporizer filters out all of the other chemicals in weed, except THC. That's all you need to get high. I have goals and a job and i'm not stupid, but rather chink eyed. The only problem is i'm getting fat because of the munchies, but that's fairly easy to control. Smoke on.
- —Guest Name Me
Nothing but good.
- Before smoking weed, I was an insomniac, and had horrible throat pain for most of the year. I was depressed, and a downer. Since I have started smoking weed, all of these problems have gone away, life is treating me great!
- —Guest vanessa.
WELCOME TO WONDERLAND
- i started smoking far too early! i was only 12. i got kicked out of school for it.... lost all my friends..... have no social life at all (im scared to talk to people)..... and i just dont want to do anything anymore.... so thats exactly what i do NOTHING.... and im only 19 and i cant remember the last day i went without smoking weed... I JUST DONT CARE WHAT HAPPENS TO ME..... i'll watch everyone else enjoy their lives while im sat here thinking why have i not commited suicide yet?.....
- —Guest HAVE A NICE LIFE
no it has not effected my health
- i am 36 and have been smoking since i was 18 and no medical effects. i am small in frame and i have a hard time gaining and keeping weight so mm helps i also wittnessed the cold blooded murder of my father at the age of 5 and mm helps my ptsd. without mm i loose weight and everyone is gona die in my head. i smoke my medicine.
- —Guest texas smoker
The truth will set you free man
- Uninformed people will constantly argue about how bad the green leaf is, it's so sad when someone is convinced about something without even considering other possibilities. Yeah it's true, smokers love smoking, many of them smoke daily. I love drinking Coca-cola every day, does that mean I'm an addict? People take addiction to lightly, I consider addiction to be when someone is dependent on a substance, dependent as in can't be without it, this can be seen from many other drugs, most commonly the ones that are legal. Have you ever seen a stoner selling his furniture and most of his possessions to buy more weed? I've heard that you can furnish your whole house for $100 if you visit areas worst affected buy drugs like crack, heroin and meth, that's what addiction looks like. Time to open your eyes, realize marijuana is here to stay, not because of addiction, but because of people that have already opened there ears to hear the truth and realize what they have been missing...
- —Guest Alex
- iam 52 and friends of mine have smoke weed since they were 15 and 3 out of the five have died of throat cancer so THINK OF THAT HOT BURNING JOINT feels good when you are young over time it kills
- —Guest raymond betts
- Why do parents hate weed???I just love weed and will suggst to never quit.I have been Smoking for past 2 years
- —Guest Shady A
- I have been smoking marijuana since I have been 13 years of age. I am 19 years old now and I have not experienced very many short-term problems, let alone long-term problems. Well besides the obvious, tiredness, dry mouth, burning sensation in throat while smoking and maybe short-term memory loss. I find it relaxing, and it definitely helps with my anxiety; it is quite euphoric in my opinion. I hope they do legalize and tax marijuana. People would be very profitable because very many people smoke, and it is a better alternative to alcohol or other addictive drugs.
- —Guest Cassie
weed is great
- i started smoking at 16 when i was a sophmore. i smoked good stuff everyday for about 2 years with my dad, (thats how i got the good stuff lol) but i've always maintained good grades, go to the gym about 5 times a week lifting weights and found no bad side effects at. some of my friends at the time told me it was impossible for me to quit because sometimes they would tell me to so i would say ok ill try and stop for a week, i never would stop because it was always around and it was good stuff to. but one day coming back from a party we were pulled over and the cop found a little weed, he just gave me a court date and i havent smoked for about a month because now i have a reason not to even though i still see the same good stuff everyday and could easily smoke if i wanted to, my dad still smokes in front of me but i have no need to smoke it, my point is that i think it can be addictive but if you really wanna stop... its not that hard. just make up your mind and stop. inoticednohealthprobs
- —Guest weed lover
- I have really bad tendonitis and when I did yoga at first it helped but after awhile it started flaring up again and the pain was unbearable. I smoked marijuana for the pain and it helped. I have never been this healthy or happy in my entire life and I give half the credit to marijuana because it helps me deal with the pain better than prescription drugs and I love yoga and I can't imagine my life without yoga so weed has definitely keep my passion
- —Guest tina89
Weed isn't harmful. People are.
- Weed itself is 100% beneficial to your health. It has no negative effects to your health, either. When people say "it makes you distant from friends (or family) because all you want to do is get high" they are just being ignorant. When you smoke marijuana, it doesn't make you "just want to get high" all the time. Those friends who grow "distant" are the ones who are too consumed in the myths and legends that weed is bad, and so their ignorance takes over and it causes a divide between the smoker and non-smoker. Don't knock it 'til you try it. Weed does not make you "high", it is not heroin, it is not coke, it just makes you feel good, happy, more productive and all around a better person to be around. If you feel like you can't be my friend because you don't like my marijuana use, than that's okay; you can make that choice. Just know, it's not the weed that caused the divide, it's you.
- —Guest Caleb
moderation is key
- Anything that gets abused is bad for you, sex, food, working out, etc. the problem with weed is that most people can't control moderation, and to do anything they smoke. if you think everything is better with weed than you have the same problem drug addicts have, in fact you are physically addicted. I'm a professional, and work in a high stress environment, not once have I smoked while I was at work, but I know doctors and paramedic/fire fighters that smoke on shift. If it gets to that point then you have a problem. Employers should test blood since blood only stays in your system for 48-72 hours, not urine that is detectable for 13-45 days dependent on fat and metabolism. Weed should be treated like alcohol if you aren't currently high why is it a problem?
- —Guest Claudio