- god made weed man made beer smoke what god made and dont drink what man made
- —Guest turtle
20 years a smoker - had enough now
- Ive been smoking weed and resin for 20 years. its been daily for about 17 years and at my height was smoking an eighth (3.5grammes) a day. I know there is a lot of benefits to smoking or using THC (especially as we have specific receptors in our body) but like anything if you over-do or abuse something the positives turn to negatives and im my case the financial burden has run into tens of thousands of pounds. I am one week into giving up and find my worst symptoms are cold sweats, insominia, no appetite and stomach cramps. The craving for a smoke is ridiculous but i think that is mainly because I am so used to the routine of it. Either way it is not pleasant and I am very close to just smoking a joint to dissipate the symptoms of withdrawl but I am scared it will just put me back to square one and ill have to go thru this all again. I found stopping taking chemical drugs and stopping drinking alcohol much easier than stopping weed. I do still support decriminalisation and use of THC.
- —Guest docbeat
- I started smoking marijuana 2 yrs ago. I quit it twice un these 2 yrs. I had headaches and sleeping problems when I quit it for the first time but everything was ok when I quit it second time. I think marijuana might not kill anyone but it surely does harm us physically and mentally.I would not advise anyone to smoke marijuana coz I know its not good. Bura
- —Guest Yash
- I have give up smoking for about three weeks, and dont feel good at all, i have headaches, and cannot sleep, i thought i was ill because i keep getting water in the mouth, and was scared i had cancer, i wish i never smoked pot, because its no good for you, i am having bad stomache pains and do not no why this is, i also have dizzy spells, i hope this wont last long, if anyone out there is having the same experiences as me could they let me no, Thank you.
- —Guest give up!
It's not bad at all.
- Someone in very recent history decided to demonize a naturally growing plant that has evolved in place right next to humanity as a gift. No one needs to smoke the plant. The medicine can be quite easily extracted by vegetable oils and consumed for a stronger more relaxing effect. If you've gotten drunk, or took ome parm grade pain pills then MJ is really mild in comrion. It's no big deal, really.
- —Guest Chris l.
A friend with weed is a friend indeed.
- Remember that quote and pass it by because is a fact. Weed was giving to man by the lord on the 3rd day when he was creating life, so that by the 7th day when the creation of life n mankind ended we can relax from work n tireness. Just a real fact from the bible yaw, thats its not bad at all. I(3 weed
- —Guest Eder
DEBATE - marijuana isn't that bad
- I would just like to say that from my experience i had smoked marijuana almost everyday (once/day) during my pregnancy, my water had broke at 31 weeks - no labor pains, i was on bed rest for 3 weeks - my son was born, 6 weeks premature, weighing 5 pounds, and guess what..nothing, he was perfectly healthy, nothing wrong with him, he ate good, grew fast, and now he is almost 2 years old, and as doctors tell me, he is developing faster than a preemie baby normally does. he learns a lot faster than other babies, was talking by 20 months, so to all those people doing studies on the effects of marijuana - add this story to your research. Also i would like to point out a couple things, it is only addictive to people with addictive personalities - i smoked for roughly 7 years almost everyday, and now i smoke maybe twice a month to relax. i feel it is good to smoke when your sick because it helps you eat when you normally wouldn't be hungry. I would like to add more but there is no more room :)
- —Guest mother of preemie baby
- Im 17 in hs and my pops knows i smoked before. He told me he is going to drug test me in a month and i consider myself as a heavy smoker. He told me if im posittive,alot of things are going to change because he thinks i have some problem but in reality i just like to get high. He also said if im negative he is goun to be generous and give me something. Idk wat to dooo . This sucks: /.
- —Guest jay c
marijuana is not bad
- I honestly think that marijuana is not bad because even though I have only been smoking for a few months I am actually doing better in school (I don't go to school high) with the classes I like and the classes I don't like I am getting more interested in. Marijuana is not addictive whoever says it is is just a liar because I will smoke a lot of weed one night then just want to smoke more because I had such a great time while high but I didn't feel sick or like I had to smoke. Weed does not cause lung cancer or anything like that, since i started smoking it has been easier to run more and more and some people say it makes you lazy but that is only when high, i have more motivation to work out than people who don't smoke. I am a freshman in high school and i think marijuana should be legalized and taxed because then the country would make more money off of that than cigarettes or alcohol.
- —Guest Tyler
My life after quiting
- Im 18 now ive been smoking since 15 and everyday since 16 and half about. I quit about 2 months after i turned 18 so i could get a better job, So far ive been 96 days without the herb. As far as side effects i did get slight headaches and had some trobles sleeping if i wasnt tired the first few weeks but nothing too bad. As of now I feel great and would smoke agian if my job didnt test, its just funny how the law is.
- —Guest Jason taylor
Don't quit...just smoke less!!
- I'm 40 yo white male. Started smoking weed in high school; used my lunch money to buy a joint...then got the munchies lol. The weed certainly did not help the grades but it sure made the boring classes bearable. Graduated with honors nontheless. Went to University and started the bad drugs (Alcohol). Dropped out after 2nd year and got a well paying job (realtor/property manager). Around 23 I started smoking daily and have kept it going for the last 17 years. During that time I've had four kids, earned a diploma in Electrical Engineering and a Degree in Physics (sitting in the lab now lol) I never ever go to university classes baked. I sure love playing video games and hanging with the kids though when Im stoned. Let's be honest, weed makes you temporarily dumb, wrecks your throat, and is a bloody good time in the right environment. Its really only hard to quit because the simple things like sitting on your lazy butt (mine too!) becomes intolerable and hence the irritability.
- —Guest Scott
Weed Is Better Than Any Other Drug
- I'm 16, and my first time smoking weed was last year on 4-20. I was 15. And I don't smoke regularly. Like I'm not a stroner or whatever. I just do it whenever I get the chance. Same with Alcohol. But weed is better than any other drug in my opinion. Its not as bad as cocaine/heroin, meth, etc. But yeah, I don't need it daily. I'm not addicted to it.
- —Guest Destiny Esposito
- I used to smoke it, it makes stay up late when going to sleep and hungry and I hate going to the kitchen to get some, instead I can go roll another and aother till dawn and still can't go to get water or food, and it never stops, but I quit for 4 years
- —Guest guest
- yes i smoke pot every day. people say its bad for health and all that but from what uve heard it has the power to prevent u from getting cancer. especially lung cancer. especicially tobacco smokers. i have a tricheostamy and i still do it, its worth every penny to me. it should be made kegal. it will help us all alot. :)
Herbal Of Natural High
- I believed Marijuana has help focus on life. People that have cancer to gain appetite. When was the last time you heard someone died of Weed?? I do belive saling cigarettes killed millions of people N it's legal to to buy sometimes I scratch my head sometimes why marijuana is not legal N cigarettes are.....
- —Guest Alize